M&H puzzle to me

Roger Jolly baldyam@sk.sympatico.ca
Fri, 20 Oct 2000 23:40:36 -0600

 Besides, comparing a
>number aficionado to a bean counter is obviously the work of a non
>aficionado. It's the difference between an appreciation of the art, and
>figuring the tax on the sale. One can teach you something the other can't.
>Ever explore the Mandelbrot set?

I just finished doing my corporate tax returns, from the numbers I'm in
business for the government.
Guess I'm so delusional, I thought I was in business for myself.
Now these number cruncher's say I made some money. O yeh! where's the cash?
You got too much assets! but no money. And the government will not accept
the ass part of the assets.  Unfair, I offered them the first 50% of assets.
Now these critter's use a whole different math, than the rest of man kind.

>I'm also kind of fond of language.

Now Ron, you just won the Master of Understatement award. You can collect
it in Reno.

Have a great weekend.
Roger

>Ron N