Stuph in Yamahas

robert goodale rrg@nevada.edu
Fri, 20 Oct 2000 08:37:51 -0700

A hypothesis:  What comes immediately to mind is that there may be a tech in
your area who is using graphite on a lot of pianos on the same application.
Since it all occurs on the BASS side by the rim and in the same spot it seems
possible that when a grand is moved and put on it's side the mess then travels
to the same place while in transport.  Whadaya think?

Rob Goodale, RPT
Las Vegas, NV