Stuph in Yamahas

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@KSCABLE.com
Fri, 20 Oct 2000 07:49:05 -0500

>Either this will get me the flaky awards or everlasting respect.
>
>Graphite + Eraser = 0

Or just drives it in further. Disturbing possibility. I wasn't really
feeling lucky at the time and didn't have slack in the schedule to indulge
in minor disasters if it didn't work.

>Hey itīs a scientific approach.  It might take a lot of time but who cares,
>you charge for it.  Or is that con artistry?
>
>Kristinn

Only if you use an art gum eraser. What's kneaded depends on the
application. <G>

>P.S.
>I hate it when I have the flu and have stuph dripping all over the
>keyboard, eew.

Glad my anti-virus software is working. Hang in there.

Ron N