HT Experience

Roger Jolly baldyam@sk.sympatico.ca
Thu, 19 Oct 2000 16:14:54 -0600

>As they say, "Once you pop, you can't stop".  You have discovered the reason
>why there is such organized resistance to HT's.  You have now opened
>Pandora's box.

Hi Bill,
           I'm not sure what I've dicovered, they certainly add something
to some pieces, but on others they are less than pleasant to listen to.
The key sensitivity I find annoying at times, but for the right pieces it's
a new dimension.
But I guess that's the reason ET took so long to get established.
Perhaps I have learned one thing, there is NO ideal temperament. The music
and the piano is just too wide a variable.
I will be just happy, to indulge my curiosity, and learn as I stumble along.
Regards Roger
Roger Jolly
Saskatoon, Canada.
306-665-0213