Different question about heater bars

Thu, 19 Oct 2000 18:02:27 +0200

Grin... Really Terry I think we are both very much on the same track... I
am a bit argumentative by nature.. and get easily hung up on words and ways
of describeing things. Im sure that if you and I sat down over a bottle of
Glenmorange and hashed out just what we mean and mean to know about this
that we'd end up looking at each other with that particular whishky induced
grin and say something to the effect of.. "Thats what I have been saying
all along".

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.