Different question about heater bars

RustRazor@AOL.COM RustRazor@AOL.COM
Thu, 19 Oct 2000 02:05:58 EDT

Who are these techs who install heater bars without humidistats?  Don't they
understand that they are committing gross negligence?  Expecting a customer
to be responsible for unplugging in winter is too much to ask.  I can't
enumerate how many times I've come to a piano with the hearter plugged in the
the dead of winter, and it's been on for years or the customer says "The guy
who installed it said to unplug it in summer...", and of course the piano has
soundboard buzzes and breaking action parts, etc. Jeeez!!!

My vent,
Matt W., NY