Different question about heater bars

Roger Wheelock roger@dampp-chaser.com
Wed, 18 Oct 2000 16:29:44 -0400

Hi Gina and Keith,

All the Dehumidifiers that we have made in the past work with the existing
H3 and H2 Humidistats.  This includes the old silver ones.  The
modifications going from the original H1 Humidistat to an H2 and then to an
H3 have been progressively improved performance and different warning light
assemblies.

Regards,

Roger Wheelock
Dampp-Chaser Corp.