Different question about heater bars

kam544@flash.net kam544@flash.net
Wed, 18 Oct 2000 10:42:25 -0500

>...One thing to check is the age of the bar that is in the piano. Some older
>bars will not work with the new humidistats.  If you are considering adding a
humidistat, make sure it will work with that specific bar...
>Gina

I'm not familiar with what you say, Gina.  My experience, thus far,
indicates older De-humidifier rods, just like new ones, have an electrical
plug which will plug into a new Humidistat as well.

Are you maybe refering to another part, such as the Low Warning Light unit?

Keith McGavern
Registered Piano Technician
Oklahoma Chapter 731
Piano Technicians Guild