Sohmer

Tue, 17 Oct 2000 22:55:05 +0200

Lynn Rosenberg wrote:

>   The tuning stability was poor only because of savere humidity
> changes.  I bet those pianos would have been very stable if they're was
> proper humidity.  Lynn

And thats what it really all cooks down to aint it ? No piano is going to stay
stable, or even stand up structurally in the long run, unless its given a good
"home". Treat em right and even all but the most hopelessly bad will behave
themselves... treat em wrong and even the best of the best will fall apart.

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.