Sagging pinblock

William J Schlipf wjstuner@juno.com
Tue, 17 Oct 2000 06:32:10 -0500

Listees,   I have a query for this foggy Tuesday morning.  Recently
serviced a Hyundai  G-50A  sn INBKG0322 with a pinblock that sagged about
1/4" in the middle.  There were no real problems with the tuning
stability, and the stack would pass easily thru the opening.  Bass was a
little weak until I udjusted the let-off, and after was much more
pleasing.  Didn't seem loose in any way, no rattles or any unwanted
noises/sounds.  The harp does sing a bit.  Is there anything that should
be done or any suggestions or just leave it alone?
Bill Schlipf
Bloomington, IL

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.