EBVT numbers

Billbrpt@AOL.COM Billbrpt@AOL.COM
Mon, 16 Oct 2000 19:24:50 EDT

In a message dated 10/16/00 6:19:32 PM Central Daylight Time,
istuner@islandia.is (Kristinn Leifsson) writes:

<< Yeah, Bill.  Could you give us the numbers, please ?
 I know a guy who uses an ETD, he could show me.

Sorry, Kristinn,

There are no numbers.  I do not use the Correction Figures for an FAC (or RCT
or Tunelab) program.  I tune aurally and sometimes use the Direct Interval
method then program the results into the SAT.  I will send you the complete
background and aural tuning information privately.

Regards,

Bill Bremmer RPT
Madison, Wisconsin