Recent Petrof quality - NEED ANSWER SOON

BobDavis88@AOL.COM BobDavis88@AOL.COM
Mon, 16 Oct 2000 18:16:55 EDT

Gang -
I have been reading the archives about Petrofs. Generally the comments seemed
to be "good tone, not sufficiently prepped, improving considerably" with a
few more major quality problems thrown in (like sbd separation, pinblock fit,
and bridge drilling), and a comment or two about difficulty with warranty
response.

I have a customer who is considering the 7'9" Model II, and I would
appreciate comments on specific technical or warranty/response problems you
have had on CURRENT grands (let's say no more than three years old), or
problems on older models related to durability.

Thanks,
Bob Davis