Sounds good to Me.

Thu, 12 Oct 2000 12:05:40 +0200

Ron Lindquist wrote:

> Some Piano is better than no Piano

We are all of course entitled to our own opinions and evalutations. I do not
subscribe to the above statement at all. There is a point where "some piano"
really becomes "no piano". Where each of us choose to draw that line is really
our own buisness...at least to a point. Acceptance by tecnicians of sub (and I
mean SUB) standard quality in workmanship and material contributes to the
detriment of our industry, and I wont be a part of that. Period.

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.