Wurly Warranty Situation

A440A@AOL.COM A440A@AOL.COM
Thu, 12 Oct 2000 04:54:26 EDT

Don writes:
<< Ed, Are you suggesting that Steinway D pianos are low maintenance? Or that
price always has a one one ratio with quality?

Greetings,
     No,  I am not suggesting that at all,  I was reponding to the sentence,

<< If you bash one brand of piano, you bash them all, yourself and everyone
>else  in the business. <<

    This seems to imply that there is no piano so poor that we should warn
customers away from it.  My response was to the general nature of junk pianos
giving poor service for the maintenance costs involved, no specific brands
mentioned.  If there is no alternative, yes, any piano is better than none,
but that doesn't change the fact that there are a lof of people out there
that have bought a cheap piano that quickly costs more to keep working than
they ever dreamed .
Regards,
Ed Foote RPT