SV: Piano

Kristinn Leifsson istuner@islandia.is
Tue, 10 Oct 2000 10:14:56 +0000

Hi,

It CAN´T be that old.  Wow, this is strange.  It doesn´t look like it´s
more than 70 years old.  It´s an underdamper.  Actually it had been
rebuilt, but no sign of an overdamper past.  This number was on the
plate.  I wonder...
The customer even contacted the rebuilder , en svensker by the way, retired
now, and he said it was between 60-70 years old.  There hadn´t been an
extensive rebuild done on it.  Well, he fixed the soundboard, but it wasn´t
a good job altogether so I´m ruling out heavy-duty piano morphing.

A resonator huh... that could probably very easily turn into a buzzonator :)

Takk og bless,

Kristinn

P.S. When Jonas comes on pianotech the Nordic alliance will be one step
closer to taking over The List!