Iceland seminar.

Tue, 10 Oct 2000 10:36:46 +0200

Of course thats always one possibility.However some would have it that as early
as the paleoplastic period the human race was actually started by DNA
manipulation from our real ancestors from the Sirus system. This was done in
several locations across the globe and according to this theory North America
was inhabited by immigrants from South America.

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.