Piano

Ron Lindquist ronli@newnorth.net
Mon, 09 Oct 2000 18:01:31 -0500

Hi,

I donīt think a thread has been named so originally before!

Iīm looking for the d.o.b. of a C.H. Billberg #1258 made in Sverige.

One curious thing.  Several 1/2 cm holes had been drilled in the soundboard
for no apparent reason in the treble.  Why?  Acoustic reasons?

I had one of the most embarrassing moments as of yet.  I was bending down
to... no itīs NOT what you think... show the customer the sound board.  I
leaned back and somehow my pen that was sitting in my filofax got hitched
on my sweater.  I felt something snag and just thought is was the velcro on
the filofax.  Then I heard the oh so memorable "Youīve got a pen stuck in a
funny place".  The first thing I said Iīd do was to tell all my friends on
the Internet, (thatīs you people).  Great list.

Danke,

Kristinn