S&S Hamburg New York

Brian Lawson lawsonic@global.co.za
Mon, 09 Oct 2000 23:21:19 +0200

Can you read it now? How I'm doing - see other post

Brian Lawson, RPT
Johannesburg, South Africa

Briano I dont know about others but I cant read your messages because of all
these piano keys... grin.. nice touch but many browsers dont like such
things... How ya doing anyways... ?
Brian Lawson wrote:
Hi, for those of you who stateside, what distinguishs a New York S&S from a
Hamburg? There is a model O in the shop here and on the plate it has Reg US
patent and STEINWAY below the top treble pins, yet its serial# 288705 dates
it at 1936 but Piece says the model O was discontinued in 1923 in the US.
Brian Lawson, RPT
Johannesburg, South Africa
--
Richard Brekne