Iceland seminar.

Roger C Hayden rchayden2@juno.com
Sun, 8 Oct 2000 20:25:43 -0400

Maybe if you changed the name of your country you might spur more
interest.   Like, what is the temperature as you read this?

I am pleased that Iceland does so well.  To what do you attribute such
achievement?

Roger Hayden

On Thu, 05 Oct 2000 23:30:16 +0000 Kristinn Leifsson
<istuner@islandia.is> writes:
> I don´t know whether they´d come over.  So many people think it´s SO
> far
> away, when in fact it really isn´t.
> 5hrs to New York, 3hrs to Bergen.
> A great place to stop by when going between North America and THE
> MAINLAND
> of Europe.
>
> You´d be amazed as to how many bars we have :)  Not all have pianos,
> but we
> do have a lot of them generally, and most of them are in workable
> condition, whew.  We pride ourselves in having world records in
> EVERYTHING,
> when you compare it against the population.
>
> More cell phones than the Finnish.  Most restaurants and bars in a
> downtown
> area.  Most cinemas in a capital.
> We were third in the number of prizes won in the Olympics now, when
> compared to population. And we tied with the French world champions
> in
> soccer in their first game after they won the championship. :)
>
> The strongest men, the most beautiful women, and second only to
> Japan in
> life expectancy.
>

> We have 20 high class concert grands in a capital area of 140.000
> As for the seminar, well, I don´t know, but maybe someone would like
> come forward with something.  THAT would be interesting.
> Why not?
>
> Kristinn Leifsson,
> Reykjavík, Iceland
>

> >If you invite them, will they come?
> >
> >I think a weekend seminar in the Iceland would be exciting. My
> sister visited
> >Icalnd last year and had a wonderfull experience.
> >
> >Willem
> >
> >Ps. Are there enough bar room pianos in Iceland for 500 techs to
> regulate?

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.