Clean unisons

JIMRPT@AOL.COM JIMRPT@AOL.COM
Sat, 7 Oct 2000 20:28:35 EDT

In a message dated 10/06/2000 11:14:04 PM, Newton wrote:

<<In the case of the CD all that was needed is to put a little
reverberation which would give the recording more openness. >>

Dear Newton;
 I am a little slow here so help me if y'all will.
Linda must tune the piano as clean as possible, even though that is not what
the sound engineer wants, so that the recording engineer can come back and
detune it with audio track reverberation?
Am I missing something here? WHAT did they do to you in Ohio? :-)
Jim Bryant (FL)