The New Ritmuller - What do we know?

David Skolnik skolnik@attglobal.net
Sat, 07 Oct 2000 19:36:35 -0400

List -

Has anyone seen or otherwise had any experience, 1st, 2nd, or 3rd hand with
 the new Ritmuller pianos, currently manufactured by Pearl River Piano
Group (according to Barrie Heaton's informative website)?   A friend is
considering a purchase, and before I look at it and earn another dealer's
enmity  (actually, its the same dealer who's enmity I've already earned, so
what's to lose, you might ask)  I thought I'd poll the forces.   Comments?

David Skolnik