Newton Hunt Seminar Sat Oct 7, Central ILL.

Wimblees@AOL.COM Wimblees@AOL.COM
Thu, 5 Oct 2000 09:42:28 EDT

In a message dated 10/4/00 10:39:21 AM Central Daylight Time,
istuner@islandia.is writes:

<< Yes that´s nice;  "I invite the entire Pianotech to come over for a nice
 dinner."

 Afterwards, I could show you the night life...what an image that would be!

 500 piano tuners wobbling around in downtown Reykjavík, some hugging, some
 fighting and some comparing their tuning forks... if they have one...techs
 ripping open bar room pianos and regulating them in five minutes, ten techs
 at a time! >>

If you invite them, will they come?

I think a weekend seminar in the Iceland would be exciting. My sister visited
Icalnd last year and had a wonderfull experience.

Willem

Ps. Are there enough bar room pianos in Iceland for 500 techs to regulate?