Clean unisons/Super string

Kristinn Leifsson istuner@islandia.is
Thu, 05 Oct 2000 10:23:27 +0000

Hi,

Actually Jim, no matter what you do, there will always be a
quasi-hemi-demi-semi-quaver.
Yes this IS a word, but I guess you know that Mr. Super String. ;)

I would not TRY to make it like that since clean unisons are what "normal"
people very often use to determine a tuner´s competence.
But to each his/her own.  If this customer would like a bar-room
Bösendorfer then you can offer to de-tune every other string.

The two things you have to do are:

1. Charge a full tuning for the moral efforts you have to put into work
like that.
2. Threaten them, that if they tell ANYBODY who did that tuning, you will
tune every unison super clean thereafter. :)

Bye,

Kristinn

P.S. Does anyone know who manufactures the Super Strings? :)