re Cartoons for Newsletter

Susan Kline sckline@home.com
Wed, 04 Oct 2000 20:32:58 -0700

At 07:21 AM 10/05/2000 +0930, you wrote:
>Hi List
>I am trying to source a supply of Piano/Piano tuner cartoons that I can
>place in our local Guild magazine.

Years ago I saw a great one in the Sacramento chapter's newsletter.
Maybe someone there can look back and find it for you. The caption
read, "The World's First Reproducing Piano". It showed a standard
upright, like those from about 1910. Right next to it was an identical
one, only 1/3 smaller. A tuner with a large handlebar mustache and
a garter around his shirtsleeve, looking like he came from an old
barbershop quartet, was thinking, "Hmm, I don't remember seeing the
little one there before."

Susan Kline