Sight O Tuner

John R Fortiner pianoserv440@juno.com
Wed, 4 Oct 2000 21:29:30 -0600

Ed:  Would a schematic of the SOT and the calibration instructions be of
use to you.  I have these as sent to me by Tuner's Supply when they were
still marketing the machine ( or should I say when they still were??) .
I could scan them in and send them to you if you so wish.  I have an SOT
- no longer using it, but it DOES require recalibration somewhat
frequently.

John R. Fortiner
Billings, MT.

On Wed, 4 Oct 2000 09:33:40 -0400 "PSFInc" <PSFInc@email.msn.com> writes:
> List,
>
> We use a Hale Sight O Tuner in our rebuilding shop, they are great
> for
> chipping pianos w/o the action. The other day we checked it against
> the
> tuning fork and found it to be almost a half step flat. The Sight O
> tuner is
> an older one and was recalibrated about ten years ago. I have to
> plead
> ignorance in this case, is it possible for these to go flat like
> that and
> how often should it be recalibrated? Is it perhaps another problem?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Ed Mashburn, RPT

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.