felt knuckles????

Tue, 03 Oct 2000 12:57:21 -0500

Del,

At 08:52 10/03/2000 -0700, you wrote:
>---------------------------------------
>Ditto.  Only random actions have shown up and there is no documentation
>about them whatsoever. At least not public...
>Regards,
>Del

I'm not sure how random they were.  The four I've seen (and only seen, not
serviced) were all Model B and all within 90 in SN.  I didn't note and
don't remember (after 6 years) how flattened they were, as I would have
been replacing them anyway had I gotten the bid.

BTW, not knowing the PROPER S&S terminology, I called them "bare knuckles"
on my evaluation forms.  ;-}

Conrad

Conrad Hoffsommer - mailto:hoffsoco@luther.edu
-A rose by any other name would still attract aphids.