Newton Hunt Seminar Sat Oct 7, Central ILL.

Richard Oliver Snelson rsnelson@dave-world.net
Tue, 03 Oct 2000 09:57:54 -0500

A reminder that you are welcome to join us.

Newton will be presenting a Sat Oct. 7, 2000 Seminar in my shop located
in Clinton, Illinois. Our Central Ill Chapter of the PTG is sponsoring
this event. Clinton is 25 south of Bloomington, 20 miles north of
Decatur.

The topics to be covered have not been finalized but we have a lot of
possibilities including hammer hanging, regulation, voicing, and tuning.
We will start at 9:00 am. Coffee and donuts at 8:00.  Lunch at local
restaurant. Plan on it being over by 4:30 but feel welcome to stay and
visit that evening.

We have a Day Inn in Clinton 217-935-4140

We would love to have you join us and would like RSVP.
Bring lawn chairs and lots of  questions for "NEWTON THE GREAT."

A $10 contribution to  help with Newton's
travel cost etc..

Thanks, Richard
My phone: 217-935-4215