Rebushing S&S Damper Rail

Chris Gregg cgregg@cadvision.com
Tue, 03 Oct 2000 08:02:09 -0600

Paul,
	Choosing felt thickness is very important.  Measure the hole size in the
guide rail, measure the diameter of the wire, subtract the latter from the
former and divide by two.  Then go to the thickness of cloth that is
closest or smaller than that size.  If you tear the cloth into strips the
correct width, you will finish up with a joint that is undetectable.  If
you have already done the job and the felt is too tight, you could always
try sizing the hole with a larger size pin.  Good luck.

Chris Gregg

 http://www.cadvision.com/cgregg