Aural?

Douglasmahard@AOL.COM Douglasmahard@AOL.COM
Tue, 3 Oct 2000 03:02:09 EDT

The piano builder may have been trying to increase bearing in this area to
>compensate for the natural tendency of the bridge to roll.  That is my
humble
>guess.  I'll let the rebuilders on the list guide you in whether or how to
>improve it.
>
>Sincerely,
>
>Doug Mahard

Hi Doug,
Which tendency is that? Don't know about that one, but if there was a
tendency for "bridge roll" there, wouldn't having the hitch pins offset
toward the bass INCREASE any such existing tendency?

Hey Ron,

I was thinking increase in side bearing here. Perhaps I'm off base, thus
"I'll let the rebuilders........."
What's up with the anvil crusher?

Doug Mahard