Ivory keys

Roger Jolly baldyam@sk.sympatico.ca
Mon, 02 Oct 2000 09:58:03 -0600

Hi Amy,
             If you are talking about yellowing.   40% hydrogen peroxide
gel, and leave the keys in sunlight so the UV light will activate.  Several
applications are some times needed.
The gel is availiable thro' beauty supply wholesalers.
If it's just grubby finger problems,  Windex applied to a cloth and wipe
clean.

Regards Roger

At 10:58 AM 02/10/00 -0400, you wrote:
>Good morning,
>
>I am sure this has been discussed previously but being new to the list,
>please bear with me. I have been given an 80+ year old 5'3" baby grand and
>was wondering what could be used to clean ivory keys.
>
>Thank you.
>
>Regards,
>Amy Hueber

Roger Jolly