a "moving" question.

JonnPage jonpage@mediaone.net
Sun, 01 Oct 2000 18:54:55 -0400

I have done this a few times with success. Pad the floor well as you may have
to place the piano vertically in the hall and pull the pad along with the
piano to
get it in. Balance well.

Just watch out for your feet while putting it vertical.

Regards,

Jon Page

PS  You could also rock the piano onto the back curve more easily,
        it would just create a different balancing act.