Collard & Collard History wanted!

Barrie Heaton Piano@forte.airtime.co.uk
Sun, 1 Oct 2000 17:40:19 +0100

http://www.uk-piano.org/history/history_1.html

do a search for Collard on that page all the info you seek is there.

There is a book called  "The Great Piano House"  however, I have never
seen one and the British Library has not got a copy . Only a few were
printed.

Barrie,

In article <014d01c02712$625b0240$29414bd4@andreas>, Linda Stråhle
<linda.laserbeam@home.se> writes

--
Barrie Heaton               Ý The U.K. Piano Page ©
http://www.a440.co.uk       Ý http://www.uk-piano.org/