"Pedals" for Kristinn

maria arnelöf maria.arnelof@spray.se
Thu, 30 Nov 2000 22:26:35 +0100

Hahaha! Thanx for that wonderful poem of yours. I should mabye hire you as
my professional businesscard writer. Errrr, or mabye not :P
You know, Kristinn? "In space no one can hear a stinky pianotuner passing
gas" either. Ever thought about that, eh?
Haiku for Kristinn:

"Kristinn fine poet
poems are ok
better after a drink or two"

Maria :Q)

>Haiku for Maria
>
>Arnelöf pedal fixer
>casters are problematic
>damn them

>Of course it´s a problem with the casters and not the piano player, but
>hey, you never know...
>And as for damage to the actual contraption thingy thing, well, pianists
>can destroy any kind of device on the piano, whether it´s too high, too
>low, or just right.
>
>"In space, no one can smell rotten eggs"

>Kristinn

  "In space no one can hear you scream"
          In 1979 it came from within.
          In 1986 it was gone forever.