zapper for sluggish action

Diane Hofstetter dianepianotuner@hotmail.com
Wed, 29 Nov 2000 05:31:18

Bud,

  I will be very apprecitive for this information too.  My zapper died and
got cremated a number of years and moves ago and I have recently been
wishing I still had it.  It can be a useful tool to add to our arsenal.

  Thank you for going to this effort for us!

  Diane

Diane Hofstetter
245-M Mount Hermon Rd.
Scotts Valley, CA 95066