Email Query: Reg: Mr. Hilbert's Address List

David Skolnik skolnik@attglobal.net
Tue, 28 Nov 2000 23:02:08 -0500

Listers-
If I were to auto-reply to Mr. Hilbert's post regarding the 2001
International trip, would my response automatically go out to each and
every recipient.  Are there any meaningful privacy implications to the
display of what is presumably a complete list of all pianotech list
subscribers?  Or is this just me sulking because I can't go.  I hope you
don't all answer at once, but rest assured, now I know who you all are...
or is it whom?

David Skolnik