American vs Canadian efficiency

Tue, 28 Nov 2000 05:30:46 -0600

M. Roger Joli, mon ami,

At 23:54 11/27/2000 -0600, you wrote:

>How the heck did you manage it when you have difficulty counting.

Pardon, monsieur, but we don't have difficulty counting.  It's just so much
fun that we don't want to stop.  Why else would we count everything at
least thrice with the same result each time?  Even Santa Claus only checks
his list twice...

  - maybe we have difficulty with the definitions of naughty and nice??  ;-{

Conrad Hoffsommer - mailto:hoffsoco@luther.edu
*They call television a medium. That's because it is neither rare nor well
done.
*98% of the population is asleep. The other 2% are staring around in
complete amazement, abject terror, or both.