November issue, PT Journal

JIMRPT@AOL.COM JIMRPT@AOL.COM
Mon, 27 Nov 2000 16:01:41 EST

<<"Soon, Jim.
So, we'll send your Journal along Real Soon Now.
(And thanks for such an exciting election!)
Del">>

Et Al;
 As an unsolicited testimonial, to Fandrich International PianoMakers and
Publication Distribution, LTD., I wish to acknowledge receipt of the November
Journal in this mornings mail.
 The alacrity and almost spontaneous handling of my requested copy of the
Journal by the obviously adept, professional and observant employees of
FIP&PD is most heartening in this day of customer take the hindmost.
Kudos to you and your staff sir! :-)
Jim Bryant (FL)