Jasper American Piano

Kristinn Leifsson istuner@islandia.is
Mon, 27 Nov 2000 11:50:23 +0000

Hi Kevin

Itīs not so much learning as finding out by discovering by trying it out on
a few yukkie ones, and then comparing the same experiment on a not so
yukkie one.

Itīs really quite simple.  I donīt use an ETD so I donīt have any
numbers.  But, here goes, this even sounds stupid, but just tune the note
until it sounds the best you can do with it.  Do you think that perhaps
youīve even been doing beat elimination all along, but not realized or
something?  All it does is really substitute one sound wave for
another.  You eliminate one beat, but get another one, not as obscene as
the other.  Thatīs all.

Best regards,

Kristinn