Steam revisited

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Mon, 27 Nov 2000 00:05:57 -0500

List,
    Recently I found a steamer that I really like a lot. I don't
remember this name coming up before but if so just hit the delete key.
It's made by Eureka and it's called the "Hot Shot". It has a multitude
of attachments and a really nice built in nozzle on a swivel so you can
direct the steam very well. I've used it a couple times now to remove
key bushings and other hide glue attached felts. It really does work
nicely. The steam comes out in a rather powerful jet. I haven't used it
to voice hammers with yet but I'm waiting until I get something in the
shop here to try it on. I really don't want another thing to carry
around in my van. Needles still work very well for the traveling tech,
thank you very much. Anyway , thought you'd like to know.

Greg Newell