November issue, PT Journal

Sun, 26 Nov 2000 17:18:45 -0800

----- Original Message -----
From: <JIMRPT@AOL.COM>
To: <pianotech@ptg.org>
Sent: November 26, 2000 4:52 PM
Subject: Re: November issue, PT Journal

> <<"Release the election results and we'll send you your Journal!
> Del">>
>
> Dear Del;
>  We just released the election results...when may I expect my Journal! :-)
> Jim Bryant (FL)

Soon, Jim.

Or should we wait until all of the legal challenges are finished?

Nah, none of us will live that long...and I doubt the Journal is printed on
archival quality paper so it won't last that long either.  You may actually
be able to get it on a memory cube by then.

So, we'll send your Journal along Real Soon Now.

(And thanks for such an exciting election!)

Del