new chat time suggested

maria arnelöf maria.arnelof@spray.se
Sun, 26 Nov 2000 20:51:33 +0100

Hey, Susan.
Yeah, I do think your sugestion is quite good. I dunno about the others but
it suits me quite nicely :)
But I also think that it would be nice if ppl. could feel free to visit
whenever, whatever time. Having a sertain set time is very good and
recomendable but, I can only speak for myself...I will probably jump in
here and there nomatter :) but, yeah, Sundays is a good sugestion.
Over and out!
Maria

>Hello, all.

>Don Rose, Brian Lawson, John Ross, and I just had a Sunday morning chat
>via the #pianotech in Starlink. (See John Musselwhite's posts for
>instructions in getting onto Starlink.)

>It seems like a better time for many of us, instead of Tuesday
>and Thursday nights. For Brian in South Africa, for instance, it
>was 6 p.m. on Sunday instead of 5 a.m. on a weekday morning.

>The time we're presently considering is Sunday at 4 p.m. GMT,
>which would be 8 a.m. Pacific Time or 11 a.m. eastern time.
>Some of us will try to show up around then.

>Regards,
 Susan