Customer Has Conscience

Wimblees@AOL.COM Wimblees@AOL.COM
Sat, 25 Nov 2000 09:58:17 EST

In a message dated 11/25/00 12:23:30 AM Central Standard Time,
only4zab@imt.net writes:

<< A customer owed me $400 for 14 years. The day before Thanksgiving this guy
 walks in and hands us four one hundred dollar bills. He then apologized all
 over the place for his conduct.

 In November 1986 we sold this fellow a new Kawai console piano. He paid us
 the purchase price minus $600 which we listed as 90-Days Same As Cash. He
 did pay us $200 in payments and then stiffed us for the $400. All efforts to
 collect failed. He always pleaded health problems, business failure and blah
 blah blah. >>

It was nice of this fellow to finally pay you the $400. Now if he would just
come back and pay you about $400 in lost interest....

Wim