My Thanksgivings wish! "about Fiasco"

Fri, 24 Nov 2000 08:47:11 -0800

----- Original Message -----
From: "Bill Ballard" <yardbird@vermontel.net>
To: <pianotech@ptg.org>
Sent: November 24, 2000 6:21 AM
Subject: Re: My Thanksgivings wish! "about Fiasco"

> At 7:45 PM -0800 11/23/00, Delwin D Fandrich wrote:
> >Yes, well...
> >
> >At first it was all interesting and fun, but by this time the real
question
> >has become:
> >
> >What do fish and politics have in common?
> >
> >Del
>
> While we're waiting for the wisdom embedded in the answer to that
> riddle, I'll ask if you know how to keep a turkey in suspense.

I've no idea.  Ours is definitely no longer in suspense.  What hasn't been
digested is in the fridge waiting to be made into turkey sandwiches.

About politics and fish -- after this much exposure, they both become
somewhat odiferous.  In other words, they stink.

We would all be much better off if our illustrious press quit finding it
necessary to make up many words to describe very little and just let the
Florida election officials do their job.

Del