customer perception - was Re: Unison Width - was stabilityissue

Fri, 24 Nov 2000 08:58:05 +0100

Didnt get to read this posting as I was in the middle of an upgrade and missed out on a few things. But I think I got the jist of it. I personally have found that no matter what approach you choose in dealing with customers, you can not escape the "problem customer". That being said, that approach which seems to yeild the best results is exactly this kind of openess, honesty and willingness to inform and answer questions that I believe Ron expounded upon.

Generally, the kind of customer that reacts badly to this approach is exactly the kind of customer I want to avoid anyways.

If anybody has a copy of Rons origional posting, I would like a chance to read it.

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.