Jasper American Piano

Laura Olsen laura257@chicagonet.net
Fri, 24 Nov 2000 00:57:21 -0600

Terry and all,
What a team!  Are they on the ball, or what?*  We appreciate the "free
floating thought for a convention class" and we'll sure kick it around and
see if we can do something with it. We're lining up a lot of "superstars",
so see you in Reno.
Thanks and Happy Thanksgiving!
Laura Olsen, RPT
Team2001 Institute Director
44th Annual PTG Convention & Institute
July 11-15, 2001
Reno, Nevada

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-pianotech@ptg.org [mailto:owner-pianotech@ptg.org]On Behalf
Of Ward & Probst
Sent: Wednesday, November 22, 2000 9:44 AM
To: pianotech@ptg.org
Subject: RE: Jasper American Piano

Hi Terry,
I am reading though Allan beat me to a reply. For what it's worth, we have a
Kimball C530 upright at home and are happy with what we got for what we
paid. Some of their products are well worth spending time on if the customer
needs more performance. As Allan said, we will talk your suggestion over. I
assume you have already registered for Reno? :)
Dale
Dale Probst, RPT
Member, TEAM2001
PTG Annual Convention