transportation

Kristinn Leifsson istuner@islandia.is
Thu, 23 Nov 2000 21:04:43 +0000

Hi,

I just got a  '98 VW Polo.  Itīs small, not a car youīd like if you do a
lot of heavy duty stuff of course, but I can get actions into it.  I donīt
need to take bigger things normally.  However, I put my tool case in the
trunk, which is comfortably accessible.

My other car is a '00 Porsche 911 Turbo

Kristinn