tuning pins too close

Hans E. Sanders hesand01@louisville.edu
Wed, 22 Nov 2000 08:56:51 -0500

Yes it does. I have used it occasionally for that purpose plus using it to regulate key frame glide buttons in grand pianos.

Hans Sander, RPT

>>> rrg@nevada.edu 11/21/00 04:50PM >>>
A little crude, but would a pin setter work?  (I am refering to the
thingee with the square hole and a handle with the built-in spring
loaded tap setting rod).
Just a thought.

Rob Goodale, RPT
Las Vegas, NV