Piano Finishes

Roger Jolly baldyam@sk.sympatico.ca
Mon, 20 Nov 2000 22:02:36 -0600

>opening up around here tonight and for the next few nights. Rumors have it
>that the mercury may plummit to below 50 degrees F! BUT, that's not the
>worst, the "FEELS-LIKE" (never have quite figured out just what the hell
>that is) temperature MAY DIP INTO THE THIRTIES. Tune into CNN, I'm sure
>there will be a feature story.

  Hi Terry,
               Florida has had hot enough head lines in the last few weeks,
we are recalling the Mounties and sending you some real cold weather, just
for a change of pace   Now we will really hear you whine.
The ducks and geese are now acclimatized to walking on water.  <G>
Roger

Roger Jolly
Saskatoon, Canada.
306-665-0213