Pinblock drilling. Trying again for help!

Newton Hunt nhunt@jagat.com
Mon, 20 Nov 2000 16:42:33 -0500

I like the idea inherent in Richard's idea and question.

Further I would ask what drilling speed of which drill bit
type is most suitable for Dilignit type blocks.  Polished
bits, jobber bits, high spiral, low spiral and what speeds.

I have a block I have to drill when I get back on my feet
and can stand at a drill press so I have more than a passing
interest in this subject.

I have long lusted for a mortising tool thinking it could be
used for a number of things, like unbushing keys?

		Newton