Frozen Agraffe

Ray T. Bentley Ray@Bentley.net
Mon, 20 Nov 2000 14:37:20 -0600

"use a small screw driver instead of a punch and sometimes the screw driver
will make a little slot in the agraffe stub and it will turn right out. "

Interestingly enough, I tried that.  I will go by Sears this afternoon and
get a replacement for the small screwdriver whose tip stayed in the agraffe
for a while after trying that method!  :)

Ray T. Bentley, RPT
Alton

P. S.  I knew immediately after sending the original post that my typo would
show up in many subject line replies.  So sorry!